Saturday 9 February 2019

CREATIVATION - Day 2 (Part 2)

The next class I took on day two was another Ranger class - this time with Wendy Vecchi. It was a card class and we ended up going home with 4 fun cards - not to mention a whole bunch more Ranger products. Really got spoiled on Day 2 I have to say! Wendy was a lot of fun - and I had a great time with the gal that sat beside me - Judy. Here are some pictures from Wendy's class.








It was another fun class and I learned a lot! I also ran into my pal Candy again - this time buying one of her great new totes from her new A Vintage Girl line! 


Queenie and I also ended up taking another class together. 
When I realized I had the rest of the afternoon off I just had to take another class.
This one was all about stamping and we had a ball!






The other fun thing I did today was get myself some scrapbooking business cards!
I have to pretty them up when I get home but it was kinda cool 
knowing I was gonna have these to hand out on the show floor!!


Really had a ball with the classes today - can't wait to show you more! Stay crafty my peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment