Friday 8 February 2019

CREATIVATION - Day 1 (part 3)

Had a bit of time to kill in between classes, and it was great as I got a chance to hang with one of my crafty peeps I haven't seen in FOREVER!! I met Candy Rosenberg back in 2014 when I took a class with her at Scrap Addicts. We haven't seen each other in person since then so it was FANTASTIC to get to see her and hang out in person!! We didn't have lots of time this day but I knew we would have more time over the course of the convention. I am so happy for her launching her new line of products and cannot WAIT to get my hands on them! I will post more on them in a separate post!


Then later in the afternoon it was time for my second class of the day. This one was Graphic 45. It was a fun class, but not exactly what I had expected. I was hoping for a new paper line, but we got one that was released a while ago. But it was still fun to learn from one of the daughters of the company founder and the paper was beautiful, as was the journal book we got to decorate. I didn't finish it (though I knew I wouldn't), but now I have a project to take to other crops with me!! LOL 

Here are some pics from that class: 


Class Goodies, and a pic of the finished project they had for display


And a pin of the new KALEIDOSCOPE line that I DESPERATELY want!!!  


We were raring to go!


Matt and I sat together


And we made a new Canadian friend!


Of course we had to get photos of (and with) the teachers of the class!




It really was a great first day! We then had to finish it off going out to a fun place for dinner. Our hotel suggested a pub called Muther Bunch Brewery and it was PHENOMENAL!!! Here are some fun pics from the restaurant. The food was absolutely to die for.











 I really must say, day one was an absolute ball! We were totally exhausted by the time we got back to the hotel, and were in bed early as we knew we were going to be getting up early the next day for our Tim Holtz class. So till my next post, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment