Saturday 16 February 2019

CREATIVATION - LAST DAY

So as you can see my week got away from me and I didn't have time to post the last stuff from my Creativation adventure. So I am going to post it now! The last day was again spent on the show floor and I really had a blast. Matt, Queenie, Leona and I really just had the most amazing time!


One of the first things I did on the last day was take one more class, this time with one of my favourite new companies, Stamperia. I just LOVE everything they make - they are gonna put a SERIOUS dent in my wallet with all their new goodies. Of course it didn't hurt that the instructor, Antonis, is pretty easy on the eyes!! 



Above is my canvas at the end of class, and below is how I finished it when I got home
(thanks to inspiration from my pal KC)


I of course had to take a photo of another of Antonis's projects he had on display in the booth.
Needless to say, I LOVE his style!!


I also got to meet a whole bunch more cool crafty folks, so have lots more pics with them


Was so excited I got to meet Amber from the show Makin' It. She was SUPER nice!!







This last lady is the gal who taught the Make N' Take at the Stampers Anonymous booth - you
KNOW Leona and I just HAD to do that one!!


One of the highlights of the day though was I got to watch a Tim Holtz demo IN PERSON - so
much cooler than just watching it on YouTube!!


I also took a quick video of the Prima booth for my gal pal Cindy!


My pal Candy was participating in a cool event on this day too - a bunch of designers made little ATC's and hid them throughout the show floor. If you found them you got to keep them. I asked Candy for a hint since I wanted to make sure I got one. It pays to be friends with these amazing people - she just gave me one!! How cool is that?!?!


Got to see lots more throughout the day. I am sure I didn't hit it all, but here are some more shots from around the show floor.











Of course, then it was time to head back to the hotel and get myself ready to go home. BOO. I was actually kinda overwhelmed and exhausted, so kinda ready to head home! Wasn't sure I would get everything in my bag, but I managed!!



I made it to the airport with all my crafty crap!!


And even had time for a nice supper before my flight home!



I have to say this was one of my CRAZIEST crafty adventures to date! I would love to go again - I really hope I get the opportunity to do that. I hope you like all my posts and keep following me! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

1 comment: