Saturday 9 February 2019

CREATIVATION - Day 2 (Part 1)

Day two of Creativation was the one I was REALLY waiting for, as day 2 was TIM HOLTZ day!!!!! We were up at 6:30 am so that we would as close to the front of the line for class as we could get. I think we did pretty good! The stalking began even before class started - I had to get a picture as soon as I saw him in the classroom!!!



And then the doors opened and we were in a TIM HOLTZ CLASS!!!!!



I couldn't believe all the goodies they gave us for the class

 


And how amazing Tim was - he posed for us and everything!!!


Then it was off to class - I was in awe the whole time with all the cools stuff we learned. Here are just some photos of all the stuff we did to make the tag - and a pic of the finished tag (taken at home in better lighting so you can see just how cool it turned out!)











I have to say the Tim Holtz class far exceeded any and all of my expectations. He was so wonderful and such a great teacher. He posed for us after class and signed autographs. Just an amazing guy and this class is something I will always remember and cherish!!







And we are famous on Instagram after the class - we were in one of the photos that Ranger posted on Instagram after the class. Totally made the day for all of us!!


Definitely a highlight of the trip I must say. I can't wait to share more of the day with you as it just got better and better. So till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment