Sunday 10 February 2019

CREATIVATION - DAY 3 (Show floor day)

Well, day 3 of Creativation and we got to hit the Show Floor - and it was just mind blowing! So much to see it was hard to take it all in! I did a short video to just show how awesome it was!


And of course, Leona and I just couldn't get over how cool everything was. So many things to see - not to mention cool people we ran into. Here is just a few shots of what we did and saw.














This was one of Leona's favourite booths!




I couldn't get over all the great displays - and all the samples booths had of things
people had made with their products. Here is just a small sample




My pal Candy Rosenberg made this dress form


And this one was made by Denny from Prima!











This card and this pin were both Make N' Takes that I did at a couple booths













Walking the show floor was just mind blowing and I couldn't get over how cool it was. My brain was ready to explode before the day was over! I also took another class, so stay tuned for that my crafty peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment