Friday 9 April 2021

CRAFTY WEEKEND UNDERWAY!!

I am SO excited! I get to craft all weekend and it has already started! I am glad I am my own boss as I can watch the videos, even while I am at work and no one can get mad at me! LOL

I kinda started my weekend early, by getting a bunch of happy mail yesterday and doing a bit of crafting. I just LOVE the gals at my favourite scrapbook shops, like Scrap Addicts and Treasured Memories for keeping me well stocked. Look at all this great mail!!


All the goodies for our Treasured Memories Willy Wonka Crop
(plus some goodies I ordered!)


Plus my goodies from Scrap Addicts - mostly for the classes I have coming up with them.


These are the supplies for the Magical Moon Card Class


These are all the supplies for the Mixed Media Floral Painting Class


I also got in another diamond dot kit! My collection is growing steadily!!


Even though I had stuff to work on in my craft room to prep for the upcoming crops, I decided to work on my Diamond Dot instead. I got all the white done on it. I can't seem to decide how I like doing them so I keep doing them all slightly differently!


I am really excited about both crops I get to participate in this weekend. I am a pretty good multi-tasker so I shouldn't have a problem! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment