Saturday 3 April 2021

More Craftiness

Well today was a REALLY productive day in my craft room! I got two different swaps done and boxed to mail, as well as starting another one. First up, I finished off the April tag for my partner Sheryl. I did the background ages ago and then finally got a chance to finish it. I hope she likes it as I love how it came out - I almost wanted to keep it!!


Then I finished up the Kleenex Box folio that I was working on. I am really happy with how it came out - I didn't even realize that my partner is from Nova Scotia until I finihsed it - I hope she likes that I used the Catch of the Day Graphic 45 paper line for it. I think that is pretty appropriate and so funny that I didn't even plan it!





I ended the day by starting one more swap - a butterfly tag. I was inspired by a project I saw on the Tim Holtz Addicts page that I wanted to try. I did the first few layers, that included adding Distress glaze to the tag along with the Perspective Butterfly die.


Then I added the texture crackle paste - which needs to dry overnight toget the crackle effect.


When Icut out the butterfly, I ended up with a great piece of paper with a perfect butterfly void space. I decided that instead of throwing it away I would use it. I ended up creating a card to send along with the tag for my partner.



I can't really do much more tonight as I have to let the tag set. But I should be able to finish it off tomorrow no problem. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment