Monday 26 April 2021

Getting Ready for the Library Crop

So I spent some time in my craft room this weekend - mostly getting prepped for the upcoming library crop. I am doing a couple of make n takes so I had to not only design them but put the kits together. They turned out pretty good I have to say! I did a small canvas for everyone, and then a little Retro TV.



I got the TV kits all put together (though I do need to add the little clear popped out part for the TV as I had to order more and don't have them yet). Now I have to make the teddy bears for everyone!


I did also start another diamond dot kit. I got a few more in the mail as well - the ones I ordered first finally came! But I started the Steampunk Cat one I got and this one is gonna be a doozy. There are 40 colours - and a lot of them are very similar. This one will be slow going for sure.





I also got a swap done. I had to make a fairy themed tag and I am so lucky to have a husband that can cut custom shapes for me on our laser engraver. I made the wings out of clay so needed a body! It worked perfectly!! I hope my partner likes it.


I got a bunch of happy mail today, but I am going to leave that for a separate post. I have to go through and take pictures of it all! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment