Saturday 10 April 2021

TOTALLY CRAZY CRAFT WEEKEND - DAY 1

So the first day of my totally crazy crafty weekend went really well! I had no internet issues so I hope that trend continues! I didn't really do a lot with the Byrd's Nest crop, mostly because I didn't buy the one class that was offered on the Friday. Can you tell I was excited to get started?!


I did get all the TM challenges for Friday night finished, as well as the one make n take, which was the first thing I got done for the night. It is super cute!!


The first challenge was Something Sweet, so I decided to do a layout with the kids and all their Easter treats. It turned out great if I do say so myself!


Before I got to the last challenge of the day done, I finished off another swap. I had to make a set of tags on a ring. I love how they came out. And I was able to use them for a challenge for the Byrd's Nest crop as well. Two for one! The challenge for Byrd's Nest was to use things on this Bingo card to make projects.


I used the vertical colomn on the left for my tags - twine, tags, banners, mixed media and
pattern paper. Pretty happy with how they came out!




Then I ended the day by doing the last challenge for the TM crop - Pastel Colours. I made a cute little shaker card with pastel colours and the rest of the ephemera that we got in our goodie bag.


I even did a little video cause this is a shaker card!!


I started the day by watching the live demo that Charlene posted in the Byrd's Nest crop, so now I can get downstairs and start day two of my crazy crafty weekend. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment