Friday 30 April 2021

Flower Canvas Class

Last night I did another super fun class with the gals at Scrap Addicts - I wanted to take this class to learn how to use my new stencil butters and it did not disappoint! I absolutely LOVE how my canvas came out! I wish I had a larger sentiment stamp, but love it none the less!


I just might have to do this canvas again in the other colours - the warm ones! I totally loved this class!! I mean I have all the supplies for doing the other colour (minus the canvas), so I might as well, right?

I also got a little happy mail yesterday and today. First I got a few goodies yesterday the awesome Rhea from R & R Scrapbooking. Had to get a few things didn't I?!


Then today I got another swap - this time a birthday shaker card. I love this new group I joined - all Canadian gals so the postage is WAY less! LOL


Now I just have to wait for the work day to end so that I can get my craft on with all THREE of the online crops I am doing this weekend! At least tonight it is just one so I can kinda get prepped! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment