Tuesday 27 April 2021

So Spoiled!

I forgot to post my other happy mail yesterday! I got an AMAZING swap from one of my Facebook friends. Sheryl and I swapped in one of the crafty groups I am in, and then we have been swapping just on our own since December. We normally do tags every month, but we did a tag and canvas this month as we were paired in a canvas swap and just decided to do it for one of our months. And MAN - did she ever SPOIL ME!!! I was thrilled to see what she made me. The projects are STUNNING!! Not to mention all the amazing goodies she sent along. Check these out!!

This is the GORGEOUS tag!


And the PHENOMENAL canvas!!


And ooooh all the goodies!!


I have to say joining this swap group has been so fun, as has swapping with just Sheryl! I cannot wait to see what we do for our next ones! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment