Thursday 12 January 2017

Howdy all my crafty friends! Especially those who art journal, as I found a really cool new challenge for 2017 to get your creative juices flowing. I know I am gonna use it to jump-start my journaling for the year!

This is a 30 day challenge by Rae Missigam where she gives simple prompts for finding your own unique mark. She has a great blog about the challenge, as well as a video with a sneak peak at  what is going to be involved. She even has a fee download of her favourite marks! I think it sounds like a fab idea - I am really glad my scrappy pal Wendy at W2Scrapbooking shared it! So check out the link to the Instagram video, as well as to her blog!

Rae Missigam Blog

Art Mark 30 Day Challenge

I am going to use the Wreck this Journal that I got for this project. I got it from a pal and really didn't like the prompts that were in it (too basic and not creative enough for me), so instead of using it the way it was intended, I have been strengthening the pages by attaching two together throughout the book and then doing my own creations on them. I think this book will be perfect for this project. I already did one page in this journal when we did a round robin journal page at a crop, so this will fit in with the same theme! Here is one page I have in progress in this journal.


So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment