Monday 23 January 2017

I hope you all had as much of a fun crafty weekend as I did! I was really jealous of all my crafty friends that are at Creativation (CHA) - but I had the next best thing. A LIBRARY CROP!!


It was a smaller crowd than we have sometimes had, but it was a fun group for sure. And everyone go a LOT accomplished - even me! 

I worked on some of my ArtMarks 30 Day Challenge Pages


Day 6 - Gridded was the theme for this one. Was really not sure what to do with this and got stumped for a bit, but it came together in the end.


Day 7 - Dozens was the prompt and it made me think of eggs. I had fun doing this page. Really happy with how it came out!

And then most of the ladies wanted to do the Round Robin challenge again. If you haven't done this before it is so much fun! I was introduced to this by Limor Webber when she came to our crop in 2015. What you do is have everyone who participates start with a blank page/journal and then you set a timer (we did 2 minutes). For the set time everyone works on the page in front of them. When the timer goes off you stop and hand your paper to the next person. You do this until you get yours back. Once again we had so much fun - and a whole lot of laughs! We had some new people to this challenge and as usual they loved it. Here is the page I ended up with. I am going to add the picture of the group to it and call it done.


I spent the remainder of the weekend working on a kit that I bought about 3 years ago and never go around to working on. It is a Folio using the Graphic 45 Couture paper. I got the cover done and I am liking it so far. I am actually glad I waited so long to do this project as I have done other similar things and had a better idea of what I was doing than I think I would have if I had done the project when I first got it. And as usual I am giving it my own spin! 



Well, I hope to do more ArtMarks challenges this week, as well as get started on my February design team project, so till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment