Tuesday 24 January 2017

I got down to my craft room for a bit last night - mostly to get a couple journal pages finished up. I am a bit behind now in the ArtMarks 30 day Challenge, but I wanted to make sure I didn't get too far behind. The prompt for this page was rings, but it wasn't till I was done with it that I realized mine was more circles that rings. But hey, I like it so that is what counts! LOL


Day 8 - Rings

And then I was able to finish up another week of IW2016. I am soooooo far behind with last years, and she is already on week 2 of IW2017. But my journal for 2017 showed up yesterday and I have it all gessoed and ready to go (I just have to get the stencils from a friend). So I think I will end up doing both years at the same time. At any rate, I had fun with last years week 4 and I am looking forward to doing more. I really liked for this weeks that I could use some of the old newspapers that I have - they are from 1942!




So till next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment