Friday 6 January 2017

Well I FINALLY got around to putting away all my crafty goodies from my vacation - a priority over my clothes and such that still are not put away! LOL

I got some craft related gifts while I was away. My pals Tricia, Cathy and I decided to do a Xmas gift exchange and we decided to make each other gifts. Tricia made me these really fun items by paper quilling. So cute!


She was going to make both Cathy and I more stuff but her cats decided to destroy her craft room the day before we met up so she just gave us some money for craft shopping instead. And of course, I took advantage of being in the city and spent it the same day!



And she also picked up my December Mixed Media kit that I ordered from Treasured Memories so I got to go through that and I just LOVE all the goodies that came in the kit - it also included some ink but since I already have all the Tim Holtz colours I re-gifted that to Cathy!


I am so excited to play with all my new goodies this weekend. Gonna make it so easy to create for my new design team post with all these wonderful supplies I picked up!

And then Cathy gave me some fab gifts too! She made me this GREAT daily planner/journal. I think I might use it to showcase 2017 and all the changes I hope to make with my health journey. Should be fun!


And she didn't stop there! She made both Tricia and I some great scarfs and got us some jewelry - I feel so pretty today wearing it all!


So I hope to spend a ton of time in my craft room this weekend, so should have more things to post over the next little while! Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment