Tuesday 17 January 2017

I FINALLY got an Inspiration Wednesday page done! I checked back and the last one I finished was back in June of 2016. I really have to get back into doing these - I forgot how much fun they are and how much I enjoy them. I think at some point this year I will be doing both 2016 and 2017 at the same time! This is my week three page.



I also did day two of the Art Marks 30 day challenge. The prompt for the day was needlework and this is my take on it. I am really enjoying this!


And I got a bit more done on my design team project. I will be posting it tomorrow both on my blog as well as the Mixed Media Mojo blog. Make sure you check it out. here is another sneak peak!


Make sure you pop back tomorrow to see the entire project, as well as a basic tutorial on how I make it! Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment