Thursday 5 January 2017

I hope everyone is getting back into the swing of things now that the new year has begun. I have been busy trying to catch up since being away so really haven't made it down into my craft room much. That is my goal for this weekend. 

But in the meantime, I did get a sweet swap in the mail. It is from a great pal of mine that I was in a swap with for the Scraps of Elegance/Darkness group. The package showed up while I was away for holidays, but I didn't get a chance to take a good photo till this morning. And my partner really spoiled me with all the extra goodies she sent. And the canvas is AWESOME. Feeling the love today for sure!!



Hoping to go through all my goodies from the holidays tonight so will share my craft haul with you as soon as I can. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment