Thursday 14 November 2019

Another project that I finished this weekend was for another swap. I am pretty proud of myself as the partners for this swap were only announced last Friday and I am already done the swap and have it in the mail!! And my partner let me know that she finished mine too! Man are we good!! The theme was supposed to be Thanksgiving but since she is American and I am Canadian and our Thanksgivings differ she said she was just going to do mine fall themed. I started that way but once I got to the letters the only word I could make was feast so hers is kinda Thanksgiving-y!! LOL Check out my photos of the project - I really love how it came out so I hope my partner does too!!





During all my crafting over the weekend I was also prepping for the crop coming up this weekend. I am really looking forward to it, especially because not only do I not have to travel for it, I am NOT an organizer so I just get to go and craft and have fun. I can't wait. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment