Friday 1 November 2019

HAPPY NOVEMBER!!

So as I said previously, October was pretty crappy for me and I didn't really have the time to blog. But I am trying to get life back to normal so want to catch everyone up on what's beein going on in my crafty life. So let's start with the Harry Potter Library crop!

HARRY POTTER CROP - DAY 1

The majority of the day was spend doing up the decorations for the crop. I have to say that things turned out even better than I could have hoped. 





We had so many prizes for for everyone - I love how our community comes together so wonderfully so that we can spoil all the attendees. I am so happy things came together so well with all the other stuff I had going on.





I didn't really get any crafting done Friday night with all the organizing, but I did get the first couple make n takes done. Most of them were Harry Potter themed, which means I will have stuff to use for the photots that we took. Treasured Memories always put together the best make n takes for us!




I will do another post later with more photos from the other days of the crop when I get more time. So till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment