Tuesday 5 November 2019

Another project that I got finished last weekend was a whole bunch of thank you cards. We decided that this year the organizing committee for the Library Crop was going to send thank you cards to our sponsors. So ShawnaLee (the board chair) and myself split up the numbers and each made half the cards. I was lucky as I was able to use all the cards I started at the crop for my half. I really like how they came out.





I know that some of them are kinda Christmasy - but with how busy I am I wanted to use what I had. But I think everyone who gets one will appreciate that they got a hand made card. And now that they are done I am officially done with the Library Crop for another year. 

I also made a birthday card for the wonderful lady that works for me at my store. France has been such a wonderful employee that I always love making her stuff. I also wanted to practice what I was going to do for one of my upcoming swaps. It turned out great - and she loved it!

I worked on a couple other projects over the weekend, but I will leave those for another post. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment