Thursday 21 November 2019

Haven't finished any other projects since the crop, but I do have several things on the go so thought I would share.

Since I gave one of the moose canvases to Donna at the crop and we discussed a gift exchange, I decided I had to make something for my pal Wendy too (besides the evacuation thank you gift I have in progress). I wanted to do something similar, but with a little different twist. This is what I have done on her gift so far.



I also got a BUNCH of happy mail yesterday. First, I got in an order from the fabulous gals at Scrap Addicts. Doing the ATC challenges last week made me realize I wanted some different colours of acrylic paints and they just got in some new ones. They also got a cute stamp I wanted. Can't wait to play with them all this weekend!


I also got a swap in the mail from a crafty pal. The theme was Thanksgiving/Fall and she did a fantastic job. She spoiled me too!! Not only did she make me a tag and send other goodies, she made me another book box (that was filled with stuff), and gave me an envelope album to put together. Hopefully I can figure it out! LOL




The other happy mail I got was the fall issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine. I don't have a project in it, but I was in it a few times with pictures from both Carnivals back in September!



This is the Calgary group photo - with me front and centre since I donated the Santa Hats!


My crafty pal Dawn with her winning layout!


Can't leave out my Edmotnon Carnival posse!


And my crafty pal Leona had a layout in the issue.

I have more projects I want to work on this weekend, as well as those gifts to finish so I should have more posts soon. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment