Sunday 24 November 2019

So I spent a little time in my craft room today - like I said I made a few more cards using the backgrounds I started earlier in the week. I really loved all the techniques that we learned over at the Mixed Up Creative Facebook Group. One of my favourites was the cling wrap technique. And I found that adding some of the opal polish that I got from Scrap Addicts gave it just the right finishing touch. I also used some of my new stamps to finish off the cards. I liked the one I made for my pal Jeannine so much that I did the same technique for more cards I had to make.


I made this one for my granddaughter Sarah.


And I made these three to send with the ATC's that I am swapping for the challenge. As part of the Supply Savvy Challenge over at Mixed up Creatives, we were able to sign up to swap up to three of the ATC's that we made. I decided to send these cards along with the ATC's to the three partners I got.

I have some more projects to do soon so when I was stamping the images for the cards I did a few extra. Not sure where they will end up, but colouring them was fun!


I also ended up making some treats for my grandkids. I found the idea on Pinterest, as well as getting one like it at the Christmas crop I went to. I hope the kids like them. But of course being candy they likely will!!


Another crafty weekend for me. And I still have other things on the go - as well as another crop coming up in a couple weeks. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment