Monday 25 November 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

I have to say I have had a great birthday so far - I started today finding out that I won a huge prize package from one of my Facebook groups! The Mixed Up Creatives group I am in was running a contest along with the Supply Savvy Challenge that I participated in. As well as being able to participate in a swap, everyone who made any of the ATC's and submitted photos to the albums they posted was entered to win a prize. And I woke up this morning to find out the winner was ME!!!


Not only did I win all these great supplies, I get my Supply Savvy course for free - YAY ME!! What a great way to start my birthday. Especially since I was a bit bummed last night and really missing my Dad. I am choosing to think this was his way of getting me a birthday gift even though he is no longer her to give me one in person!!

I also got a TON of birthday wishes from my family and friends - as well as a virtual cake! My friends know me really well. LOL


I might need to see if my hubby can make me a cake like this for real one of these days. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment