Friday 22 November 2019

Wasn't sure I was gonna get any crafting done this week, but when my hockey game didn't go my way I ended up finishing a project that I only thought I would do a minimum of work on! I have a friend whose birthday was this week, and with the help of her daughter I created this canvas for her. The photo in it is of her mom and grandson and is one of her favourite photos.


I also have a couple swaps coming up that I wanted to create some backgrounds for, so decided to try one of the techniques from the Supply Savvy Challenges over on Facebook. I used modelling paste through a stencil on the canvas for my friend and I didn't want to waste all the excess so cleaned the stencil onto a piece of mixed media board. Then did the day two technique of using cling wrap to add the colour and more texture. I also used my new paints. I really love the result.



Iam going to use this as backgrounds for cards and tags in my upcoming projects. And tonight I have a paint night to go to, so till next time stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment