Tuesday 12 November 2019

WILD WHISPER DESIGN TEAM APPLICATION PROJECTS

As I said, I spent a lot of time this weekend working on projects for a couple of design teams that I wnat to apply for. The first one is Wild Whisper Designs. The design team call said that you didn't have to use their products in your application but I really wanted to as I have quite a bit of their paper and ephemera and love using it.

The first project that I made specifically for the design team application was a set of cards. The gals from Wild Whisper are very generous and I got a great paper pack at one of the last crops that I attended. The paper was very fun and whimsical so it was great for the cards I wanted to make. Here are some shots of the cards - I not only did the front of the cards I threw some extras inside and on the back of them as well. 








The other project that I did was kind of for the design team application, but mostly was a gift for a friend. Her birthday was back in September, but I wasn't able to get her gift finished until now. She sent me her favourite picture of her granddaughters and since it was a fall themed photo I did a fall themed canvas for her. I used lots of different product on this project - it is a very mixed media project! I sent her a preview and she loved it so that means I did good! 






So I hope that the gals at Wild Whisper like my projects as I would love to work with them. They are so fun and creative and their papers and other products are just awesome! Make sure you check them out. I just put in an order with them and can't wait to get it and play more with their products. I have more projects to share from my weekend of craftiness, so till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment