Tuesday 28 April 2020

Another day of pandemic = another day in my craft room! I finished off the page of my grandmother - the photos are from her 70th birthday and her 80th birthday. I love how it came out!


And Cori-Lyn did another follow along class last night so had to do that as well. I love learning new techniques to use stuff I already own!


I also got some happy mail yesterday - I am all set now to do more shaker cards. Not to mention any thing else I want to pop up. I have foam tape galore now!!


And I have the most AMAZING friends! One of my pals from town just dropped of a goodie bag of jewellry pieces for me to use. I already have a few projects in mind for them! How spoiled am I?!


Tonight is going to be a fun one in my craft room - Cori-Lyn and Scrap Addicts are doing an online journal page class. I love her journal pages and am so excited that I get to do one again. It is also very appropriate, as it is a Covid-19 themed page. So till next time when I can show you my page, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment