Tuesday 14 April 2020

Trying to stay sane during all this pandemic stuff has been made easier by my pals with crafty stores, especially Scrap Addicts. Cori-Lyn has been great with her follow along cards. And they started another challenge that I signed up for. I am enjoying them both. 

First thing I did - and spent most of the day doing - was the first challenge for the L.O.A.D challenge that they started (I think it stands for Layout a Day challenge!). They gave us a layout to use as inspiration.

This is the layout we got as inspiration:

And then this is my take on it:

Then in the evening Cori-Lyn did another of the follow along card classes. I think this one was the easiest yet. And I used some old paper that I also got from Scrap Addicts ages ago.  I really love how this one came out!!


I am looking forward to today's challenge and card class tonight. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment