Friday 3 April 2020

Didn't really spend any time in my craft room last night, as I did more helping my son and his family with their move. But I did get some more goodies in the mail so thought I would share. I had put in a Stampin Up order last week and it came in already! I mostly ordered supplies like stamp cleaner, foam strips and tape runner (which apparently I DIDN'T need as I have LOTS!!!), but I did get a few stamp sets. Two of them were actually free as it was Sale-A-Bration last month. 


I also got in a kit that I ordered from a friend on Facebook. It is from a Polish company and is a wooden phone booth. It also came with some flowers and paper, though I am not sure I am gonna use the paper that came with it as I think I have a different idea - I am thinking I want to do a Steampunk/Doctor Who themed telephone box. The funniest part though is that the kit didn't come with instructions! LOL - I hope I can figure it out. I did copy the link to the site that sells the kits as they had several pictures on the page that I hope I can use to figure out how to make the kit. Here are some examples of how it looks.



I hope it comes out the way I am envisioning it in my head. I might even try and get to it this weekend. I have a couple different online crops that I am signing up for, so should be fun. Till then, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment