Thursday 16 April 2020

Still crafting up a storm - this pandemic is certainly keeping my creative juices flowing! And my crafty pals are helping too. I have gotten some great happy mail as well as spending so much time in my craft room. I got in an order from Simon Says Stamp with lots of cool new goodies for me to create with - I have SO MANY ideas!!


The other happy mail I got was another swap. This was for the Dragonfly tag swap and I got a really cute tag with some extras from my partner. I really love this group as I am getting some fun stuff!



I also got to do some creating yesterday as well. We had another challenge from Scrap Addicts - another layout challenge this time. Here is the layout inspiration they gave us:


I loved that it was a layout that required lots of photos, as it inspired me to do a layout for my wedding album. It will be 20 years this August since I got married and I did do a basic wedding album at the time. But of course once I got into scrapbooking, I wanted to update it. I have done a few updated pages (which I will share tomorrow I think) and now I might even keep going and see if I can finish it before my anniversary! So, this is my take on the inspiration layout!


Cori-Lyn also did another card class that I did. This one was a bit more difficult than some of the others - just because it was a little complicated on how to put in the pop up part. But I got it figured out. Not sure if I will make this type of card again, but I still loved doing this one!



I am expecting more happy mail today so might even do an unboxing video for later. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment