Friday 10 April 2020

HAPPY EASTER!!!

So since today was a holiday, I got to spend the day in my craft room. I also got some great mail yesterday that I wanted to share. I got my altered dress for tag from my partner. It is GORGEOUS - I love this new group as I am getting some great stuff.



Last night I also did another of the fun follow along classes from Scrap Addicts - these classes are so fun and Cori-Lyn is making them easy to do. And this is my first shaker card in awhile, so I did a video of it too.



Today I spent the day finishing off the two butterfly tags that I had started earlier. This was the first layer that I did for both cards. I decided to do the same Tim Holtz crackle glaze technique I had done before - though I forgot to take photos of the next steps this time. But this is how they started out.


Here are pics of how the tags came out - one is for my pal Paula and one is for another swap from one of my newest Facebook groups called A & M Creative Exploring Paper Crafters










I got to craft along with a couple of my buddies from the city today too - I am loving these Zoom meeting. It is like being together when crafting, without having to leave my craft room. We have another meeting with more crafty pals lined up for tomorrow, so I should be able to get more stuff done and have more pictures to show. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment