Wednesday 1 April 2020

HAPPY APRIL!!

So now we are into April, and the surreal world we are living in is continuing. But I on the positive side I am getting LOTS of crafting done! I spend time in my craft room pretty much daily! And I have been doing A LOT of retail therapy - likely too much, but I want my crafty pals to stay in business too. I got some more goodies last night and am looking forward to playing with them. I try not to order from the bigger companies like Stampers Anonymous and Simon Says Stamp that often, but they do support my crops so I shop with them on occasion. My latest goodies are from Stampers Anonymous.


I know I already have a heat gun, but Tim Holtz was showing in his demos the different things you can do with smaller heat gun as opposed to the type I have (the longer/skinny version). So of course I had to get another one. I also got some cool stencils that I have several ideas on how to use.

I got more happy mail yesterday too - another swap. And this one came all the way from Scotland!  My partner and I gave each other a colour and theme to use and I told her teal and flowers. And this is the GORGEOUS mini canvas I received.


It is even more gorgeous in person. I also found out another swap partner I got for another swap I signed up for. This one is an Altered Dress Form Tag and I started it last night. I will post photos when it is done, but here are some sneak peaks!




I think I have more happy mail coming today, so will have more posts to show. And I am gonna try and figure out a way to do a virtual tour of my craft room, as I have been asked by a couple friends to do that! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment