Tuesday 31 March 2020

Well March is certainly going out like a lamb - or as I saw on Facebook, like a velociraptor with PMS!! This visurs thing is so crazy, not to mention scary. Trying to stay positive, and my crafting is certainly helping. I got some more happy mail yesterday - this time from my pals at Scrapendipity. mostly just supplies, but still needed. AND she sent me a great idea book for free.


I also finished another of the classes from Mixed Up Creative Academy - this was one of the taster classes for the upcoming Wellspring 2020 course. It was finger painting, and didn't turn out exactly how I would have liked. But still kinda cool none the less.


I hope April is a lot less insane that March - fingers crossed. For the time being I am sure I am going to doing a lot more crafting. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment