Saturday 28 March 2020

Happy Crafty Weekend All!

So I had said I was planning on spending the entire weekend in my craft room and I have been pretty successful so far! I am participating in an online crop with Scrapbooking Oasis. I am not sure how much of the prompts I am going to get to, but I think it is going to be fun. I spent last night opening up my newest goodies from Scrap Addicts, as well as doing a bunch of prep for the projects I want to do. I hope I can get some stuff actually finished!


Thanks again Scrap Addicts for feeding my addiction!


And these are two of the journal pages I started - not sure if I will finish them or not. 


I also got a couple other projects on the go, but I will post those pictures in separate blog posts about the projects when I get them finished. Here are a couple sneak peaks though!



So off now to do more crafting! Stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment