Friday 27 March 2020

Since I have reduced hours at my store for the time being, I was able to finish off the two art journal pages that I had on the go and showed you yesterday. Part of the reason I was able to finish them is I got a swap in the mail yesterday and my partner sent me some great goodies - including some die cut dog bones that were EXACTLY what I needed to finish my page. I was planning to cut some out just like it as I have the same die, but now I didn't have to!

These are the great cards I got, as well as the extra goodies she sent me.





And these are the two journal pages that I finished. 
Can you tell I get lots of inspiration for my pages from the amazing



I plan on spending the majority of my weekend in my craft room. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment