Saturday 21 March 2020

Well with this currently virus stuff going on in the world, it seems like the only thing for me to do this weekend is to spend time in my craft room. I have a bunch of swaps to work on and I want to get some journaling done, so it should be a pretty relaxing day. I did start a journal page last night after work, so it was the first thing I finished today. It is one of the Wellspring 2020 Taster challenges - it was a class from last years course and it was about letting things go. It was a great page to do to relieve the stress of this pandemic situation. I am so happy with how it came out.


I should have more pictures to post later this weekend or Monday, since I plan on spending most of my weekend in my craft toom. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment