Monday 9 March 2020

MARCH LIBRARY CROP WEEKEND - Day 1

The first library crop of 2020 was this weekend and we had a great time. We ended up with 21 ladies and they all had such a great time.  We got off to a great start with almost everyone attending on Friday.


I didn't get a lot done on Friday, but did do some journaling, along with all the visiting!


This is a page that I worked on, based on the wonderful video by Vicky Papaioannou.
Make sure you check out her videos to see how she did it!



The rest of Friday night was spent prepping another journal page to work on. I was inspired by the class I took in Edmonton with Tracy Scott at Scrap Addicts. This is what I got done.


And then I used the masks I created to do more finishing up on the art journal pages I did in Tracy's class. It is coming along.


I don't want to make this post too long, so will do Saturday's antics in another post. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment