Friday 13 March 2020

Well the world seems to be going to hell, but without any zombies! My plans for the weekend were to craft my brains out, so it looks like nothing has changed! I did get some great happy mail today though so wanted to share. I got my ATC's from one of my swap partners at Mixed Up Creative - she said it was her first attempt at ATC's. You would never know it as they are AMAZING!!!


I also got some other goodies I ordered in the mail today - more of the liquid water colours Brutus Monroe. I want to do an unboxing video and show how I am going to use them so that will be another post.

I haven't been in my craft room much this week, but I did have some fun at work this week. It has been quite and I ended up trying one of the lessons from the Journal Playground while at work. I have been nervous about doing it as I cannot draw AT ALL and the lesson was to draw a face. Well I have to say I surprised myself as my practice attempt turned out pretty good - it actually looks like a face!!


The teacher for this lesson was AMAZING - her instructions were so easy to follow. I am actually looking forward to doing the lesson for real on some watercolour paper. I have worked on the background too so should be able to have a finished page to show off after the weekend. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment