Monday 30 March 2020

My crafty weekend was pretty successfull. I got A LOT done - I can't post photos of all I worked on yesterday as I want to post the stuff for the Steampunk Sea tags all at once when I have them done. But I love how they are coming out. Here is another sneak peak!


The other project I did finish yesterday though was they layout for the online crop I participated in. There were a couple prompts I wanted to do and ended up doing one layout that covered both! The first theme was USE IT OR LOSE IT and you were supposed to use item(s) that you had in you stash for over a year. The other prompt was MONOCHROME. And it turned out the paper I wanted to use for the first theme - that I bought well over a year ago and never used - was also all shades of brown. So two prompts, one layout! YAY ME!! My ideas changed many times over the course of the day, but I LOVE the end result.


Other than this layout and the tags, I also started another of the classes from Mixed Up Creative Academy. This one was the finger painting one. Not sure I like it that much yet, but I am sure I will in the end. Since we are still basically on lockdown, I will likely finish it when I get home. I also got some more crafty goodies from another site I love so will have those to share too. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment