Thursday 26 March 2020

Trying to stay sane through all this craziness is getting hard - having flashbacks to last year and the evacuation due to the fire. But at least this time I can be in my house and in my craft room! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have that. I am keeping up the retail therapy and art therapy to try and get through the days. I got more happy mail yesterday as I got in an order from my pals at Treasured Memories


I decided I needed to use as much of it as possible right away, so started off by using the new Tim Holtz tissue I got to start a journal page. I am going to use this to do the Vicky Papaioannou inspired one I wanted to do.  This paper is a great start!


I also did a bit more on another couple journal pages I started on the weekend. I basically just have to find the sentiments I want to put on them and they are finished.



Then, since I was on a roll, I decided to play with the new Stamperia moulds that I also got from Treasured Memories last month. I had to wait till I got the clay I wanted, which I picked up when I was in the city at the end of last month. I haven't had time to do anything till now, but with being home so much I figured this was the perfect time. I got air dry clay for them, so will see how this works out! I have some cool ideas for them so fingers crossed for success!!



I hope you are all staying safe and that you can get your craft on like me to stay sane! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment