Sunday 15 March 2020

I did what I said and spent a great deal of time in my craft room this weekend. Yesterday was so fun as I watched both the Facebook Live's that Tim Holtz did - what a great guy. If you missed them, check them out on Tim's blog

I was definately inspired watching the live demos - and since I had a swap to finish it was perfect timing! I used the new Distress Glazes on the crazy cats that I did for the card I was making. They are so fun to use. I love how the cats came out - and watching how different inks look with them.


I am really happy with the finished card as well. Was so fun to make.


And then I had so many left over pieces from making the cats I decided to make another card. I just love using Stampers Anonymous stamps!!!


I also did another journal page from the Art Journaling class from Mixed Up Academy. The prompt for March was HOME, and to me home is my love for my husband and my animals. So I had to do a journal page with animals in them. The tutorial was really easy to follow, and I also got to practice my hand lettering. It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself!


I have three cats and two dogs and I stamped that many. But when it came to the page there wasn't really enough room for them so I only used the two. But I am going to colour the others in use them on another project. And I still have to open up my latest order from Brutus Monroe, so will likely do another post tomorrow. It was fun to spend my weekend getting crafty at home. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment