Monday 9 March 2020

MARCH CROP WEEKEND - DAY 2

Saturday was day two of the crop, and we had another full house! Lots of great ladies to scrap with!


I was able to finish off my Vick-inspired journal pages. I LOVE how they came out!!


I also did some tags using the same techniques she showed in the video. They came out really cool as well. I so love the Dina Wakely Gloss Sprays and can see doing A LOT more projects with them in the future!



One of the things I did for the weekend was provide everyone with an ATCoin that they could decorate and then we could trade. These are the ones that people did.


And this is the one I picked - my pal Paula made it!


Another project I finished was an ATC that I started at home using the skins I made with the Stamperia Cream Paste. I brought it to show people how to use the paste as it was a prize. I figured I might as well finish the ATC!


The rest of my time was spent doing more work on my journals that I brought to work on. I did some highlights around the masks I adhered to my page, as well as fussy cutting some more flowers and butterflies to add to my other journal page.



I did do a couple quick pages in my Creativation album, but I didn't take photos. I plan on working on that album at the La Crete crop next month - and hopefully will finish it then! Had a really great crafty weekend with all my pals and can't wait till the next one. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment