Thursday 19 March 2020

I am trying to do more crafting each day - art therapy to stay sane during all this craziness in the world at the moment. I decided last night that while watching TV I would finish off the art journal page that I did at the Tracy Scott class I took back at the end of February Scrap Addicts. I was waiting to get the Posca Paint markers I needed to finish the white pen markings that complete the page. It was fun to just sit and doodle on the pages while watching my shows. I really love how it came out in the end.








Since it is an interactive type page, I decided to do a video to show it off.


As you can see in the video, I also finished another page that I started that was inspired by a class Tracy taught at Scrap Addicts last year. I din't take the class by my pal Judy did and I took a picture of her page so that I could do something similar. This is the page Judy did in her class:


And this is the page that I did - a couple of close ups and the full page.


I even made my big butterflies look like they are flying! I put them on springs.



I guess it is a good thing that I have SO MANY scrapbook supplies, as I think I will be doing a fair amount of crafting over the next few weeks. I worked on some more art journal pages last night too, as well as starting another couple swaps, so will have more photos to share soon. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment