Tuesday 24 March 2020

Well as promised, I want to share the other two swaps that I got finished this weekend. The first is a pocket letter for another Facebook group I am in - Crafty Friends. It was supposed to be a Spring Theme. I don't normally do pocket letters, but every once in awile I do like to do them. Took me awhile to figure out what paper I wanted to use - especially since the first one I had in mind took me forever to find in my stash. And then it was a summer themed paper so didn't work. But I did find another paper that I think worked great. I had fun making it and I hope my partner likes it.



The other swap I finished is for another new Facebook group I just joined last month - A&M Creative Exploring Paper Crafters. I had signed up for their Easter ATC swap and originally I didn't get a partner - I wasn't sure if I had done something wrong in the sign up. Turns out that sometimes if there aren't enough people that want to do international I might not get a partner. But one of the administrators said she would partner with me this time. So then I had to come up with three Easter themed ATCs! I think they turned out alright. I hope she likes them.





I am expecting some more crafty goodies this week, and I have officially cut down my store hours, so I will likely be spending more time in my craft room. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment