Wednesday 25 March 2020

Trying to do the right thing and practice the social distancing. I reduced my hours at my store starting this week and I am trying to stay as positive as I can. I am trying to support my friends though and have been doing a fair amount of retail therapy! LOL - I likely should be careful how much of that I do though. First, I got some great bags from my pal Donna to put my newest pens into. I am all set now for the next time I can go cropping.



And since the upcoming crop in La Crete is most likely cancelled, I got Leona to send me the stuff that she ordered for me. I can't wait to play with it all.


I think I am getting more stuff in the mail today, so should have more to play with soon. So till then, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment