Monday 23 March 2020

So I did end up spending the majority of my weekend in my craft room. To start I didn't think I had actually got that much done - mostly because I didn't really get any more art journaling done. But then I realized that I got three different swaps finished and ready to mail out later today! I was busier than I thought!!


The first swap I finished is for one of my favourite new Facebook groups I am in - Mixed Up Creatives. They do monthly swaps - usually ATCs. But for March they did something a little different. To promote one of their new courses - Wellspring 2020 - they did a taster challenge. Anyone who signed up was to do an Art Swap. We had to make something 4 X 4 and do a specific colour and theme picked by our partner. I got a great partner in Scotland and she chose LAVENDER & LACE for her theme. This is what I came up with.





I made the balloon all by myself - I am pretty happy with how it came out. I was originally going to add a small balloon chipboard piece from my crafty pal Reneabouquets, but it didn't fit the way I wanted. So I made a small ATC with it instead, and attached my scrapbooking business card to the back of it. I kept the same theme for it too.


I got a couple more swaps finished too, but since I should get a bit of actual work done I will do them in another post. Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment