Monday 6 April 2020

I stayed up WAY to late yesterday (or maybe I should say today - LOL), but I did end up finishing the last of the challenge projects from the online crop this weekend. The first was a fold out card. I got some fun Easter paper from Scrap Addicts, so decided to use that for the card. I also decided to do two of them, since I had exactly the right size paper for the base to do just that. They are pretty cute, and a super easy card to make so will likely make more in the future - I kept the instructions for future use!


Then the next follow along was a layout Cori-Lyn designed. This time I had the exact same paper that she used so this was a great use for it. I have wanted to use the photo I had for it for ages so it all worked out great.


Like I said yesterday, I had the day off today. With the virus I can't really have my staff at the store, but my main employee told me how stir crazy she was getting so we decided that she is going to come in on Mondays for April and then I get to have the day off. And of course, I used it to craft. I finished another swap that I am in. This one was a Dragonfly Tag swap. I think it turned out ok - I was surprised to find out I didn't have as many dragonfly stencils as I thought (I really only had one!) and I don't have ANY dragonfly dies. But I made it work. Here's hoping my partner likes it.





Over the weekend I did also finish some more tags I was working on, but want to post them separately. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment