Wednesday 22 April 2020

More craftiness to share with you all today! If nothing else this pandemic is making me super productive! The challenge prompt for today for Scrap Addicts was to make something masculine. I had just done a layout of the boys, so decided to do a card. I wanted to play with the Distress Glazes and new Glitch stamp sets that I recently got. I was able to use another of the Distress Oxide backgrounds that I had as well.


Then it was time to do the follow along card with Cori-Lyn. We had been having some issues figuring out the measurements for the card bases - but we figured it out. Last night's card was another split card. I had fun with this one too.


When prepping for this class I had pulled out a bunch of scrap pieces before deciding what to use. I ended up with a couple pieces that I had thought to use but they didn't work for the class. I had them all prepped though so made another card with them instead.


I was on a roll at this point - and totally into watchin Battlestar Galactica (thanks to my crafty pal Evelyn!) - so decided to create more cards. I decided to do the other card kit that I bought from Scrap Addicts. This time I did the backgrounds with embossing and the Dina Wakely Gloss Sprays. I love how they came out.


I have to share this too - even though it isn't craft related. When posting my stuff on Instagram I saw the COOLEST picture on the Duran Duran page. It is fan art that someone did to make the band look like Simpsons' characters. I am not a fan of the show, but if that was a real episode I would definately watch it!!


I also got some happy mail yesterday - I received the prize I won a few weeks ago from my pal Charity from Close To My Heart. She did a virtual crop and I submitted a couple projects. I ended up winning this cute stamp set. I think I will have to make a card with soon!



So will likely be in my craft room again tonight and have more to share tomorrow. Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment