Tuesday 2 June 2020

(BELATED) HAPPY JUNE

I forgot to say Hapypy June to everyone yesterday! I hope you are all doing well and staying safe! I have been spending the last couple days getting more organized. Having my awesome husband finishing up the shelves for me sure helped. He got the second one finished and I got it all loaded up!



I also got everything labelled on both shelves. 
I absolutely LOVE how organized this makes me!!


More happy mail came for me yesterday too. I got my latest goodies from Scrap Addicts. I got the new Tim Holtz Distress colour - Speckled Egg - as well as all the supplies I need for the JOFY Card Class this weekend. Should be a great class for sure and I can't wait to play with the new Tim Holtz colours - I already have a project in mind!!


Remember I told you that one of my cards was picked to be in the June Card of the Month vote off? well here is the link if you want to vote for my card! I just love that they picked one of my cards to participate!!

I should be getting down to my craft room again tonight, if not to craft to do a bit more organizing. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment