Friday 12 June 2020

So I didn't really do much in my craft room last night, except put away my new goodies and get ready for my crop this weekend! I got some great goodies from Scrappy Apple in La Crete!


The best part about these goodies is this container I got - I can finally
get my flowers more organized. Thanks to my pal Paula for the idea!!


Other than putting away my goodies, all I did was try and figure out what I am going to work on during the virtual crop that Treasured Memories is putting on this weekend. The theme is Tacky Tourist and the did another fun photo for us using a head shot we sent.


Not exactly sure why he picked this graphic, but it is super fun nonetheless! So I should have a bunch of fun projects to share after the weekend. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment