Thursday 4 June 2020

The last few nights in my craft room have been more about finishing up my organizing and labelling all my stuff than actual crafting. But sometimes that is just as theraputic. Life seems to slowly be going back to normal so not sure I will be in my craft room every day now. I do have some classes and online crops coming up so will still have lots to blog about.

And last night I did do some actual crafting! I got another page done for my niece's grad album. This time I did a layout based on a sketchy challenge sketch from Creative Scrapbooker and their Facebook group. A friend of mine posted in the group a layout she did based on the same sketch and I thought it would be a great one for this picture. I like how it came out for sure.



Hopefully I can get her album done by June! Fingers crossed. I already know what  I want to do for the next page - I was just to tired last night to start it. And since it is suppposed to rain all weekend I should have lots of time to get creative! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment